Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prehistoric adventures

Today Katy was still in the Hunter Valley, Tom was at nursery and I had some bunting orders to send out (yes, orders!! Real ones!!!) so Ally took William for a bit of a Father-son bonding session at the Australian Museum in Sydney, having heard rumours there is a fantastic dinosaur exhibition there.
I packed them a picnic (lots of cold sausages, their favourite!) and they headed off on the train in the sunshine, eating their picnic first in the beautiful Hyde Park, and then going into the museum. It was four hours before they emerged from there, having seen not only the dinosaurs, but also all the other exhibitions too - William took Ally from place to place, fascinated in absolutely everything and not wanting to leave until the whole place had been viewed from start to finish!!!
Apparantly this is William being a turtle... (!?)

While they were out, and after I'd finished my bunting, I went to the Urban Spa in Wahroonga for my long-awaited Christmas present from Ally - he bought me a voucher for a massage, facial and manicure but it's taken me until July to actually get around to going for it.

Well, it was well worth the wait - it was a fantastic place and I am now nice and relaxed, with beautiful nails, and looking a bit less of a dinosaur myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment