We woke up to an eerie red dawn this morning and thought it was Armageddon! Everything was shrouded in a thick layer of red dust, casting a strange orange glow over the city, giving the appearance of orange fog. I have never seen anything like it! Turning on the news I hear that strong winds of up to 100mph last night created what may apparently be the largest dust storm ever to hit Sydney. It's hard to get a good photo, but here is a little pic taken of the sky now - no trickery, it really IS this colour...
I now have an unexpectedly 'free' day (well, a chance to catch up on my huge 'to do' list), as the Festoon photoshoot I had planned up on the Central Coast has been postponed - advice is not to go out onto the roads unless strictly necessary and anyway, photos with a strange orangeness about them may not quite appeal...


I meant to say .... a Clever Title !
ReplyDelete