Friday, March 6, 2009

Autumn sunshine

Ally is away in the U.S at the moment - he's 19 hours behind us which is most odd, particularly as his 14 hour journey meant that he actually arrived at his destination several hours before he'd even left!!! Who said that time travel wasn't possible??
We are, of course, missing him here - particularly as it's his first trip away since we arrived in Australia. Life goes on, however, and the start of Autumn has brought yet more beautiful sunshine - very pleasant as it's deliciously warm but without the intense heat of a few weeks ago.
I took this piccie this morning in the early sun as I looked out across our back garden through the patio doors that lead from our lounge onto the deck... we really are in a lovely spot here - the only things missing from this photo are the sounds that should accompany it... imagine the exotic chirruping of birds and the occasional hysterical outburst from a Kookaburra and the picture will be complete...


Katy has gone to a friend's house for a sleepover tonight, and William has a friend here for the same - as I type this the three boys are sitting quietly watching 'Monster House' on DVD but I wonder how long the calm will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment