
I can't believe it's almost a week since I was last on here! It's been a busy one - we celebated New Year with Tarun and Melissa & family watching the 9pm kids' Sydney fireworks, and even had a phonecall from Mum & Dad at midnight - aaah...
On New Years Day Seonaid, Malcolm, Callum, Murray and Stuart came over for a barbecue. Blessed with beautiful weather the kids (and the men) enjoyed plenty of pool time, while Seonaid and I guzzled champagne (well, we all did actually - Malcolm enjoyed a glass floating on his back on the dinghy - what decadence...)
Then today it was off to Freshwater beach, to see the end of the holiday out in style - Katy and William have 31/2 more weeks off school, but Ally and I are back to work tomorrow (ugh!) We had great fun on the new bodyboards, while Tom attempted to build sandcastles with sand that was far too white and silky. Happy New Year all!


No comments:
Post a Comment