Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bushlandshire Festival...

Today (after haircuts for the boys... hence their rather spiky 'do's in these pics!!) we went to the Bushlandshire Festival at Fagan Park, where we enjoyed sheep-shearing, wood-chopping and snake displays along with a whole array of rides and stalls. One of the highlights for us was the scarecrow competition - here are some pictures of the impressive entries!
The kids also made some scarecrows of their own to bring home!

The rest of the weekend we were DIY-ing - we sanded and varnished a floor and made three separate trips to Bunnings (Aussie equivalent of B&Q!) Next post I must put up some pictures of the improvements we've made to the house so far...

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and very coy is Red Riding Hood! ... and I giggled at the slightly lumpy legs of Katy;s beauty .....mine are getting a bit like that in older age!!
    Counting down the days till we see you.
    Love from Mummy/Granna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do so much in one weekend! Scarecrows look fab, and yes more piccies please!

    Lots o' love,

    Kim xxxxx

    ReplyDelete