Well, I am now back and have just about managed to draw breath from an absolutely LOVELY trip back to the UK where I managed to catch up with SO many people, all of whom greeted me with an abundance of kindness and hospitality. I could not have asked for a better trip and have returned home filled with such happy memories...
Ally and the kids saw me off at Sydney airport
Claire and I in Melbourne after a lovely casual meal out
On arrival in Somerset with Jon, Mum and Dad...
A yummy casserole, then blackberry and apple crumble - perfect!
With Nana, looking so well and sprightly
and much younger than her years (Nana, not me!!)
Lovely days spent in Cross with Mummy and Daddy at their warm
and cosy home - happy days of shopping, eating, and chatting...
Yummy Roast Beef Sunday lunch with Susie in Frome
(ginormous Yorkshire pudding!)
With Kerry on a beautiful sunny day in Wales
(delicious lunch, wander along the coast and coffees/cakes)
Langland beach, just minutes from Kerry's home
Coffee with (a very young looking) Mummy at
Wells cathedral cafe, another sunny day
Delicious curry dinner and lively catchup with the Oakhill girls
At Kim's, where I enjoyed more delicious food, shopping in Stockbridge
& Winchester and sisterly chats
All seven of the original Bells, reunited at a meal so wonderfully
hosted by Jon and Sam, with super dessert by Kim.
Lots of laughter and happy togetherness...
At the Museum of London with Kim
more coffee, cakes and chatter...
At Jamie Oliver's restaurant at Canary Wharf with Shaz,
cocktails and hilarity and a night at Sean's super flat
A final boozy Cafe Rouge lunch with Aisling
on the day of my departure
Thank you everyone for giving me such a wonderful, wonderful time!
**************************


Super pics, Jenny, can't believe you fitted so much in and it all seems ages ago already! Do you have a date for the next trip?!!
ReplyDeleteKim xxxxx
Lovely pictures Jenny! - SUCH a happy time - you've been gone for about ten days now, but still the magic hasn't worn off. How lucky your Pa and I are to have such a super family. xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete