"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."
Hello again! I'm sorry it's taken me ages to get back on here - we have been sooo busy what with one thing and another that this poor blog seems to have been neglected of late (Aaaaah!) I very much enjoyed seeing Mum's blog though about their recent time here... very lovely to see all the pics and reminisce via her very well-worded and well-remembered account!! And yes, the boob-in-the-sea incident I really will never forget - a sentiment that I am sure will be shared by all those grey-haired gentlemen who seemed to eagerly surround us in the waves shortly afterwards! Say no more, eh... !!!
Hello again! I'm sorry it's taken me ages to get back on here - we have been sooo busy what with one thing and another that this poor blog seems to have been neglected of late (Aaaaah!) I very much enjoyed seeing Mum's blog though about their recent time here... very lovely to see all the pics and reminisce via her very well-worded and well-remembered account!! And yes, the boob-in-the-sea incident I really will never forget - a sentiment that I am sure will be shared by all those grey-haired gentlemen who seemed to eagerly surround us in the waves shortly afterwards! Say no more, eh... !!!

It has to be said, we have certainly been enjoying a marvellous first Autumn in Sydney - the leaves have turned a beautiful red/orange, mornings are crisp and the sun sets early in the evenings, and yet the temperature during the day is still heavenly and the skies remain blue.
On top of that, I have finally got my website up and running for Festoon, the bunting company I have set up here in Australia in honour and in emulation of Kim's highly successful Zigzag in the UK... if I ever sell anything, I will be astounded and fully indebted to her, her wonderful company and the fact that she didn't mind me trying it out over here!!! Check it out on http://www.festoon.com.au/ xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment